This is a guest blog post by the stats helper monkeys at WordPress.com. I helped out with a bit of copyediting and reformatting.
The stats helper monkeys at WordPress.com mulled over how this blog did in 2010, and here’s a high level summary of its overall blog health:
What the heck, My post has only 900 visitors half of which have been achieved by coercing my colleagues at college, office and even at home. I gave an ultimatum to my mother, ” Unless you read my blog 5 times a day, I won’t EAT“. My sweet mom, she believed “I won’t Eat”😛. My brother publicized my posts among his friends, for the love of my mother. i have been threatened by my Facebook and twitter friends to face dire consequences, if i post any further blog post in my status. What all I’m doing for, “NOT TO RECEIVE A WORD PRESS REVIEW ????”.
In 2010, there were 21 new posts, not bad for the first year! There were 58 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 38mb. That’s about 1 picture per week.
I copied/stole/plagiarized more posts in one month than He did in entire year… baat karte hain… Wouldn’t you Comment …Not bad for the first month… I wouldn’t mind loading pictures … but again after 1 GB capacity YOU will ask for charges… I am not bothered about MBs/GBs..but Money is honey baby…I can’t part with even a penny… Don’t believe me… ok.. ok…kool .. go ask my friends !
Most busiest day of mine…”EveryDay“… You have no idea, how I slip from office, JUST TO BLOG… and you wouldn’t give me A WORD PRESS REVIEW…
Tons & tons of visits. Each one compared to either Capacity of container ships or with Boeing 707. what do you think I am producing, fking SCRAP… or creative articles (Gavin would say: FK man, you call this Creativity…Oops) And yeaah… One kool Blog-health-meter Picture. Enough of this Now !
Where did they come from?
Definitely not from Mars… Sites you promote, sites you have tie up… from there.. where else…Most common … facebook.com, twitter.com,msn, google, bing, yahoo, networkblog,indiblogger, blogadda … haaa hfff hfff hfff…
Some visitors came searching, mostly for wikileak, cwg scam, 2G spectrum scam, obama, indo-pak, Indo-china…. fking hell… count,… count all the scams… as if I am some scamster’s GODFATHER…. keeping count of all the scams in India and world.
Attractions in 2010
These are the posts and pages that got the most views in 2010.
1. Shiela hui jawan Munni Badnaam 1 April (1000 comments) Featuring SWOT analysis of Shiela and munni, their wardrobe malfunction, Akshay’s Road downthehill.
2. Kalmadi Vs Raja – Race for Next Presidential Elections 15 August (420 comments) Trillions for pocket-money, Obama gets goosebumps, FIIs to improve after either of them gets US Presidency
3. Times BAKRA of the Year award- Mr. JhunJhunWala 31 December (1 comment) Jhunjhunwala, the twitterati gets award, Warren buffet close second, Rupert murdoch Couldn’t figure in TOP 100, while Radia makes it to 3rd after having a conversation with Editor-in-chief of Times. Find script of the tape here -> Tape
Thanks stats helper monkeys! I’m looking forward to a productive 2011.
I am very upset. You Still Asking, why? While I browse, I get more depressed. Every blog, I see these days, have one thing in common, “My WordPress Blog Review for 2010“.
WordPress Team, I also want My WordPress review of the Year 2010 with a COOL looking Blog-Health-O-meter. What….??? Short period….?? So what, if I am writing for last one month. Doesn’t my passion for at least one month Count? Send me “My WordPress Blog Review for 2010”
1. WP team send me MY COPY
2. Dear readers if at all you smiled once while reading this Post, I shall humbly ask you to give me feedback PLEASE.
- Show-off:2010 in review (hindiakoto.wordpress.com)