The world is celebrating women’s day greeting their mother/sisters/girl friends. wishing them a Happy women s day. Do people really mean it or it’s just a another day of the year.
Women are no more a second grade citizen. Today Women figure in many of the world’s the Most powerful and influential people.
In India Sonia Gandhi is de-facto leader of the ruling coalition and one of the most powerful person in the country. despite all these Women bill took lots of time. And as many perceived, ruling coalition purposefully delayed passing of the bill. This is pathetic. People are so hypocrite. One face greets women and the another face want them to be bereaved of the status they deserve.
it has just become another day just to wish others. Just another day!
PS: Google as usual came up with one of its doodle to celebrate womens day.
- What is your dream for Women’s Day? (wcrcch.wordpress.com)
- Happy International Women’s Day! (adorninc.wordpress.com)
- International Women’s Day (greatmentor.net)
- Google Celebrates International Women’s Day with a Symbolic Google Doodle (techie-buzz.com)
- Google doodle celebrates International Women’s Day (independent.co.uk)