“10 Steps to Becoming a Better Writer
Write even more.
Write even more than that.Write when you don’t want to.
Write when you do.
Write when you have something to say.
Write when you don’t.
Write every day.
― Brian Clark
2. Write like you’ll croak today — death is the best editor.
3. Fooling others is fun. Fooling yourself is a lethal mistake.
4. Pick one — fame or delight.
5. The archer knows the target. The poet knows the wastebasket.
7. TV and liquor are your enemies.
8. Everything eternal happens in a spare room at 3 a.m.
9. You’re done when the crows sing.”
― Ron Dakron
- What Happened to My Show? Writers Are TV Worthy Too. (thewishfactor.wordpress.com)
- The Passionately Curious Reader and The Writer of Great Imagination (collaborativewriter.wordpress.com)
- It’s not Easy (manishabhati.wordpress.com)
- a thought (journeyinmyboat.wordpress.com)
- WD-40 for writers: How to get ‘unstuck’ (prdaily.com)
- 7 Editing Tips to Improve your Blog-Writing Skills (socialmediatoday.com)
- 10 Ways to Get Rid of Writer’s Block by Carly Fierro (nwchristianwriters.wordpress.com)